Personally identifiable information, such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number, and demographic information, such as your age, gender, hometown, and interests, that you voluntarily give to us when you choose to participate in various activities related to the Site, such as newsletter subscriptions, downloads, and website comments. You are under no obligation to provide us with personal information of any kind, however your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain features of the Site.
Information our servers may automatically collect when you access the Site, such as your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, your access times, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the Site.
Data From Contests, Giveaways, and Surveys
Personal and other information you may provide when entering contests or giveaways and/or responding to surveys.
Use of collected information
We might use the user’s personal information in following ways:
- To personalize user experience
Different users have different tastes; hence, we might use information of users to understand their behavior about our services and resources on the site as a group.
- To improve our Site
We might use feedback provided by our users to improve the performance of our products and services.
- To run advertisement activities like promotion, contest, survey, or etc
We might use the information to notify them about the activities we might perform on the site, to send information about topics we think will be their interest, etc.
- To send periodic emails
If users have subscribed to our mailing list, we might deliver emails to their inbox that might include company news, updates, related product, or service information, etc. At any time, if User wants to be removed from the list and stop us sending him/her future emails, we do include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email so that user can unsubscribe or in case of any problem, the User might contact us via our Site.
Protection of users’ information
Securing users’ personal information is our prime concern; hence, we have been following required data collection, storage and processing practices, and security measures so that unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of users’ personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Site will remain safe with us.
Sale or Bankruptcy
We are not responsible for the actions of third parties with whom you share personal or sensitive data, and we have no authority to manage or control third-party solicitations. If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
Cookies, Web Beacons, and Tracking Pixels
Periodically, we may need to include a tracking pixel to monitor the effectiveness of information or materials we share. For example, you may subscribe to our newsletter, which may be used for advertising purposes. Newsletters sent may contain tracking pixels. The pixel is embedded in emails and allows for an analysis of the success of online marketing campaigns. Because of these tracking pixels, we may see if and when you open an email and which links within the email you click. Also, this allows the Site to adapt the content of future newsletters to the interests of the user. We do not share this information with third parties.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
• Remarketing with Google AdSense
• Google Display Network Impression Reporting
• Demographics and Interests Reporting
• DoubleClick Platform Integration
We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
Your acceptance of these terms
This website is not provide any wrong and incorrectly information. So if you have 13 year old. So you can use this site. But if you have not 13 year old so please do not use this site. Because this site provide earning, and online information. Its not important for children.
This website contains links to other sites. We encourage our users to be aware of this when they leave our site, and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this website.
Terms of Service
This section contains the terms and conditions of use for The Children’s School website. Each time you visit, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions and all applicable laws and regulations. Check these terms on a regular basis. The Children’s School may revise these terms at any time and will not provide notice of changes beyond posting the revisions here. Your continued use of the Children’s School website will be an affirmative act of acceptance of any new or changed terms.
1. The content (e.g. text, images, video) on The Children’s School website may not be reproduced or republished, either online or offline, without the School’s express permission. You may link to the School’s website as long as:
• you do not state or imply that The Children’s School is endorsing any third-party products and/or services;
• you do not misrepresent your relationship with The Children’s School or present any false information about The Children’s School;
• your site does not publish content that is in breach of intellectual property rights; that is illegal, discriminatory, pornographic, harassing, libelous, promotes the use of alcohol, drugs or tobacco, or creates a hostile environment; that is inappropriate for children; or that is on pages that contain computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data or other potentially harmful software or data.
2. We do not guarantee that the content on The Children’s School website is complete or correct, and we may make changes to the material on the website at any time and without notice.
3. We shall not be liable or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of The Children’s School website.
4. You agree that we may, in our sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to all or part of The Children’s School website with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of these terms and conditions of use.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at:
Email : email@example.com